ABOUT THE CLASS
Our 4-day spa manicure and pedicure is an exceptional class and one of the best in the industry.
It is perfect for those new to the beauty industry or those wishing to refresh or upgrade their skills. Our highly experienced educator, with over 30 years extensive industry experience, teaches the basics of both manicures and pedicures. This is a Level 1, Introductory Pedicure course featuring the Footlogix (safe for diabetics), along with well our spa manicure products, curated for this class.
We will show you how to perform a safe, luxurious spa experience for your clientele, including a beautiful paraffin dip
Dates: TBA - Anticipated class dates are March 2021
Times: 10:00am - 4:00pm
• Sanitization & disinfection
• Foot disorders
• Recognizing nail diseases
• Luxurious spa pedicures with polish
• Luxurious spa manicures with polish
• Perfect nail polishing techniques professional polishes
• Gel polish application with Luxio, focussing on perfect application
• Relaxing massage techniques for manicure & pedicure
• Paraffin dip demonstration
No prior experience is required
REQUIRED FOR CLASS
Students are required to provide the following for class:
• Professional stainless steel pedicure bowl
• White spa coat
• Six (6x) white towels (per class)
• Pen and paper for notes
• 2x Models must be provided by students as required
• We suggest to bring a bag lunch (50 minute lunch break each day)
All supplies required to complete your class are provided in your kit, or as back-bar supplies in the classroom.
Manicure Day 1 - Theory in the morning session including salon disinfection; students work on each other in the afternoon. Polish & manicures techniques. Homework assigned from Milady's Text book.
Manicure / Pedicure Day 2 - Gel Polish demonstration using Luxio. Students will work on each other. PM - Start pedicure theory. Education will demonstrate techniques
Pedicure Day 3 - Pedicure theory, then students work on each other; model required at 2:30 pm for practical pedicure assignment
Pedicure Day 4 - Theory review, Q & A then students work on each other AM including perfecting polishing techniques; Models required at 1:30 PM for practical pedicure exam. Written exam at 3:30.
*Our classes scheduling and pricing are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any class
*We do not issue T2202 for courses. Courses are claimed as a business expense along with supplies etc. on your taxes. Please check with your accountant.
* Cancellations less than 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of class are non-refundable. Deposits are non-refundable.
* Kit contents may change without notice