THE AKZENTZ GEL NAIL TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA PROGRAM (LUXIO GEL POLISH, NAIL TIPS & FULL SCULPTURING)
Welcome to the Prestigious Akzentz Gel Nail Diploma Class
This program is recognized throughout Alberta, as well as Canada-wide*. Akzentz gels are Award-Winning and are considered to be one of the top-rated, highest quality gels worldwide including Canada, Japan, USA, Russia and Europe. Akzentz gels are 100% Canadian and manufactured in Burnaby, British Columbia, using only the highest quality North American and European ingredients. Upon successful completion of the DK-Akzentz Gel Program, you will be certified as a Professional Gel Nail Technician. *This program does not constitute a license in areas where government licensing is required (Alberta does not have licensing)
FEES: This program allows you to choose the kit best suited to your needs, and your budget. For the best learning experience, a kit selection is required for this program. 'Outside products' and not permitted for use in class. The Course cost includes kit of choice.
- A $500 deposit is required on our classes. This is non-refundable. If a class needs to be re-scheduled to a later date, a $100 re-schedule fee will apply.
- Students must provide their own model to the final practical exam. Children are not permitted.
- Professional salon attire must be worn to all classes including a white salon smock. Indoor shoes must be provided by student for our classroom.
- Certificates will be issued when students receive a passing grade only which includes completion of exams and practical quotas.
- Our classes scheduling and pricing are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any class. Fees will not be refunded in the event of a re-scheduling but, we will ensure we accommodate student requirements to the best of our ability
We do not issue T2202 forms for this private school class.